Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Halloween!

While I never quite got into the Halloween spirit this year (I didn't even manage to get out a single Halloween or fall decoration this year...fail on my part!) seeing these two cute kiddos all dressed up sure put a big smile on my face!

Just like last year, we headed out to our future neighborhood and participated in their trick-or-treating on Saturday night. It was a beautiful night, with just a little chill in the air. Nick had started feeling sick earlier that day, but he toughed it out and came out with us. We had such a good time, and just like every time we venture out there, it makes us want to move out there even more! Bailey's little 4 year old legs got tired pretty quickly. She complained a few times about getting tired and Nick and I had decided when we finished the last house on the street we would head back to the car. Just then Bailey announced, "I'm going to one more house and then I'm going back to the car." I couldn't help but laugh out loud! I'm pretty sure mom had to drag me in on Halloween...maybe next year.




Aren't they just sweet together? And here's Bailey in this same shirt on her first year trick or treating.


Bailey was 1 year old when she wore this shirt...Peyton isn't even 8 months old yet!

All ready to go get some candy!



My precious ladybug.

Both my beautiful girls! Hope everyone had a great Halloween1

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Bailey sounds like Colin with her grown up talk. Love it! Your girls are so adorable and I love to see Bailey lovin' on Peyton! Your little love bug was too cute!