Monday, November 21, 2011


Okay, I'm late in announcing the winner of the gift card, but one of my best friends had a baby this weekend, and I was a little busy holding and loving on my new niece! The winner is...

"True Random Number Generator

Min: 1

Max: 4



Danielle said...

Of course I could use this! With 2 growing boys, sign me up! My favorite Thanksgiving dish isn't really a dish per se, it's the homemade yeast rolls Wes' aunt makes! Yum!!

Yay Danielle! Email me your mailing address and you should have your card very soon!!


Danielle said...

Hooray!! With the holidays coming up (and the whole 2 growing boys thing), this will definitely come in handy!!

Danielle said...

Um, hello? Where are you! I know, wrapped up in those adorable little girls. I totally understand but just wanted to say hello. I also wanted to solicit your vote for a recipe contest I entered. I'd really appreciate your vote (: Thank you!